BE GOOD..... and do some math at the same time. Here is what you will be doing.
In your yellow books you will have to do many questions. You will do pages 47 & 48 questions 1-60 on 47 and 1-10 on pg 48. You need to do 5 questions using Algebra or Integer Tiles. The rest must be done in your notebook. You will copy down the question, then rewrite the question by adding the opposite then solve. This is the same homework as yesterday.
Here is the movie that Ms. Hay showed you in class. It is pretty small so I am adding a youtube video as well. You can maximize it and see the images much better.
Here is the youtube video. In two parts.
When you are done this assignment.... Yeah right there is a lot of work here you can work on your integer story.
- You need to read 3 peoples stories.
- You must leave comments behind on how they can improve their writing. It would be nice if you dug deeper than just grammar and capital letters.
- Think about the story itself.
- How can it be improved.
- Do we need to know more about the character, setting and theme?
- What would you do?
- Every story needs to have 3 comments. Use your dashboard to make sure you have commented enough.
When you have read your comments from your peers you need to edit your story. Once you have edited your story you need to leave a personal comment behind and tell us how you improved your story.
Now for skills. Hi 841 we have a game to mark. Please watch this video to learn how it is going to be done.
Here is the movie on Youtube.