For each participant choose 2 to 3 of your big questions. For each question create a slide with the following questions. That means that each question will have a minimum of 7 slides or more if you need it.
- What is _____________ define the topic. Where does this topic happen? Who is affected by the topic.
- Who is involved in or affected by __________________ . (Give Details and examples) Explain how.
- When did this issue begin (brief history of Issue) Why did it begin? When did people start caring? Why?
- What are the causes of your topic? (Why is this an issue today, why does it exist?)
- What are the effects of your topic? (What are the consequences or negatives that happen as a result of your topic?)
- What organizations are available to help? Who are they and what do they do?
- What can I do to Help? How can I make a difference? (action plan with details 5 w's and H) Think of 3 doable ideas