Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Help your blog mentors.

Over the past few weeks there have been mentors commenting on your posts. These preservice teachers from the University of Regina also have blogs. It would be great if you took the time to leave comments behind at their blogs.

Remember not everyone has the same sense of humor as you. It is important that you think before you comment. Thanks for blogging with me and being some of the best commentors ever.

Here are your blog mentors

Jocelyn Skogberg

Nicole VanCaeseele

Sara Thibeault

When nobody comments it is hard to stay motivated and want to learn. Part of the reason we blog is to have others read our posts. You would be amazed at how many people read your posts. Most of them do not leave you a comment behind. It is like preforming for this audience below. All empty seats.

These preservice teachers gave you an audience. Now it is your turn. Please leave comments when you read their blogs. Be their audience. Fill the stadium that is their learning blog and motivate them to learn.

Thanks in advance. You really are the best blogging classes ever.

1 comment:

Jocelynskogberg said...

Hi.
I would just like to say thanks for letting all of us come and see your classes. I know my class is over now, but I hope to still pop in and see what your class is doing. I really like your class blog and I loved reading all the scribes this semester. Your students were amazing! I couldn't believe how much they were able to do to create the scribes.