- Collected all media for your movie. This means that all CC images and movies have been placed at your google document. The links are very important so be sure to have left them behind too at the google document.
- You need to have a script. What are you saying during your movie. You need to be explaining what the issue is that you have chosen. What is the cause and why is it important. Be sure to use your research to back up anything you are saying.
- You need to tell us HOW to make a difference. You have explained what the issue is in the movie not tell us How we can make a difference on a local level and on a global level.
- Your script should be up to 2 minutes long. You will be able to use some music to fill in some parts but most of your movie should be you explaining the issue you have chosen.
- To make your movie more realistic you should have talked and interviewed an expert in your cause. You can record that interview of use it as part of the text in your movie.
- The script for you movie should be imported into your google document.
- The script and images and movies should go together. Remember your story arc. At the 2/3 to 3/4 point in the film you need to switch gears and go from Why we need to make a difference to How we can make a difference.
cc licensed flickr photo shared by Nesster