(1) You have a notebook of 23 sheets of paper; and 3 of them are black. A page falls from your notebook; what is the probability is was a black sheet?
(2) The police have cornered this criminal in a small 23 home community. If they have only 46 hours to find him, and they can fully search one house in 2 hours and 23 minutes hours, will they find him?
(3) Zach owns 34 black outfits, and about 5 colored outfits. If he choses his outfit at random, what are the chances that he will select a black outfit on any one day?
(4) What is the Square root of the following numbers. Use your perfect square chart and fractions. Do not use a calculator.
Square Root of 27, 46, 72, 115.
(5) What is 20% of 156?
30 is 29% of what number?
44 is what percent of 62.
55% of 26 is what number?
(6) Jacob has a record of winning
(7) Christina practices figure skating an average of
(9) Find the mean median and mode of the following sets of numbers.
- apple Juice
- Grape Juice
- pineapple or orange juice
(11)Is taking 10% off a given item and then an additional 40% off the reduced price the same as taking 50% off the original price? Why or why not.
(12) Dave interviewed a number of students in his school regarding their favorite ice cream. Dave claimed that exactly 40% of the 37 students interviewed liked vanilla the best. Is it possible to determine whether David's claim is correct? Why or why not?