1. The front wheel of a tricycle is 155% as large as its rear wheels. Use hundred grids to show how the front wheel compares to the rear wheels.
2. The cost for a downloaded game was $10.99. Added to this cost was a 10% before tax processing fee, 5%GST and 7%PST. What is the total cost of the game?
3. The number of caribou in a particular herd was monitored over a two-year period. The first year, the size of the herd was estimated at 30 000. The second year, the herd was estimated to be 90% of its original size. What was the approximate size of the herd in the second year?
4. What is a better deal:
a) 60% off a pair of shoes
b) 20% off a pair of shoes then a 40% reduction of the discounted price.
Use an example to show that your thinking.
Do not forget how to tag and title your video at youtube.
- Title *****'s Percent Review Video
- Tags spmath, (your blogger name) and percent
- In the description you can leave a short 3 sentence paragraph talking about percents.